Friendly, local general practice, located in the heart of Westport.
We are here for you during alert level 2
• All appointments booked using Health365 will be phone consultations.
(Standard charges still apply for phone consults.)
• If you have booked a consult, the doctor or nurse will call you around your booked appointment time (some delays may occur) – please have your phone available, and when booking, confirm with our staff the number we will be calling.
• Face to face consultations with the doctors will continue to be available when required. However, this must first be discussed and approved by one of our clinicians.
• We are booking blood tests, immunisations, cervical smears, long term conditions follow up, Aclasta infusions, blood pressure checks, B-12 and other injections; please call the practice to schedule your appointment.
• Everyone who comes into the clinic must sign in using the Covid Tracer app and wear a mask even if not experiencing respiratory symptoms.
• We are doing COVID-19 testing if you have ANY of the following symptoms, fever, cough, sore throat, runny or blocked nose, shortness of breath or decreased sense of smell. Please give us a call, and we will arrange testing with you.
• Do not present to the medical centre without contacting us first. Instead, please call reception or book an appointment through Health 365.
• After speaking with the clinician, all patients who need to come into the clinic must use the back door. Please ring the bell. If advised to wait in the car, please call us on 03-789-5000 and let us know you have arrived and where you are parked.
We are grateful for your patience and kindness.
Kia Kaha, we got this Westport!